Sea View Hotel

Welcome to sea view hotel in Hurghada, Egypt. Two star hotel at cheap prices and 80% of the rooms sea view.

Sea View Hotel is located in Hurghada, the Red Sea, a walking distance from the beach.

It is near Downtown Hurghada and very close to the main shopping mall.

Sea View Hotel is offering magical views of the warm Red Sea, with impressive restaurant.

Rooms with Mini Bar, Music bar, swimming pool inside the hotel.

Sea View Hotel offers you the alluring beaches (280 m to Giesum Beach & 100 m to Sawaky Beach).

Sea View Hotel is ideally situated in an area famous for its exotic marina fauna and coral reefs. It is one of the most appealing place in Hurghada and the warm Red Sea coastline.

The hotel has its own theme and identity, flowing from the exterior lines through to its interior modern luxury and comfort.


Sea View Hotel Hurghada Offer
Rooms & Rates

The contents of the rooms and ratesOur modern stylish rooms.

Sea View Hotel contain 56 rooms our rooms, 80% Sea View rooms and the other 20% swimming pool view.

We have connecting rooms ideal for families.

Each of our rooms, has Hot & Cold water, Air Condition, TV with satellite, telephone, private bath room, 12 hour room service, rooms with balcony and mini bar.